We are thrilled to announce Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) has joined Harvest Summit as an Innovation Partner. For more than 30 years, Silicon Valley Bank has helped innovative companies and their investors move bold ideas forward, fast. SVB provides targeted financial services and expertise through its offices in innovation centers around the world.
“Harvest Summit is a novel Innovation Field Trip bringing together a diverse mix of thinkers, including leading minds from technology and wine – two important verticals in our ecosystem,” said John China, Head of Relationship Banking at Silicon Valley Bank. “We share the founder’s vision that breakthrough innovation requires cross-industry collaboration and we are excited to be part of this community.”
Meet Harvest Summit’s Founders
Jessica Kilcullen, Founder and Chief Harvester of Harvest Summit, is a tech PR exec, Russian River Valley Winegrower, mother of sons, passionate entrepreneur and believer in the power of transferable insights, the unexpected pairings of perspectives and collaborations that will change the world.
Her partner in business and life is John Kilcullen, creator of the For Dummies series, former Group Publisher of The Hollywood Reporter and Billboard Magazine, current executive at MGM, champion of corporate intrapreneurship, innovation rebel and most importantly Jessica’s biggest fan.
Notable Leaders Join The Community
Leaders outstanding in their fields continue to recognize the unique opportunity to convene days before the national election to dig in on important issues. Recently added to the Harvest Summit agenda are:
- Sam Yen, Chief Design Officer, SAP
- Adam Harter, VP Cultural Connections, Media & Digital / Sports / Music / Culture, PepsiCo Beverages North America
- Hans Peter Brondmo, GM of Robotics, X (formerly Google[x])
- Clement Mok, Instigator, The Design Office of Clement Mok
- Christopher Caen, Editor-in-Chief, ReadWrite
- Neka Pasquale, Founder, Urban Remedy
- Summit Jain, General Partner, LUMA Capital
- Ted Robb, Chairman and CEO, InHouse Creative
Click here to view the full list of participants